月曜日, 4月 30, 2007
*written @ 11:17 午後.
日曜日, 4月 29, 2007
1. Gloves (My hands are freezing!!!)
2. A wooly scarf that will keep my neck from freezing and breaking off.
3. The pink and white Christian Dior scarf
4. Hikaru/Taiyou/Jun Ki/Lee Dong Wook/Junnosuke/Rain/Mike/Yamapi (Hey. I tried to make it as short as possible!)
5. A navy blue jacket with metallic trim (This!)
6. A snowflake earring (Here!)
7. A whale shaped pendant! (Lookie!)
8. Giraffe pendant! (Here!)
9. Butterfly earrings (Pretty...)
10. A 4 GB i-pod nano in blue! (Teehee)
11. The score for Love in Snow (*Cries* Pwease?)
12. Earrings! (Love earrings)
13. Chanel boots (Devil wears Prada)
14. Bedroom slippers (COLD FEET. FEET COLD)
15. Black knee high boots
16. Flat boots
17. Flannel Pjs (*shivers*)
18. A mini cooper (I'll be able to drive it soon!!! Just watch me)
19. A suzuki swift (If the mini's too expensive... =/)
20. Tommy Girl perfume
21. A leather jacket (like this one!)
22. A leather trench coat (Devil wears prada)
23. The charcoal shadow eyeliner from Bloom
24. A kimono top
25. A black off shoulder top with long sleeves
26. Strappy black heels
27. A blue Docomo mobile! (so pretty...)
28. A pretty bolero! (Look!)(I kinda like the white one.=X)
29. One of those round vacuum things that vacuums by itself! (OMS. I NEED THAT)
30. Something to make me fluent in korean, japanese, french and italian
31. Loveless book 3 (Or did I stop at 4?)
32. A corset top
33. New black eyeliner (In pencil please)
34. Green contact lens (doesn't really matter if they have no degree)
35. An umbrella (I never thought I would say this)
36. Chanel nailpolish in Black Satin
37. A guitar!
38. Arm-candy (Eye-candy is so boring.)
39. A new sturdy bag for school (I'm getting sick of my fushia one)
40. Body lotion (I'm running out)
41. The first book of a manga in japanese (Not clamp please! I can barely understand clamp manga in english)
42. Pretty hair elastics (I'll be needing them soon)
43. A cordless phone for my house
44. Pretty belts! (Teehee)
45. A bathtub
*written @ 10:23 午後.
金曜日, 4月 27, 2007
Do I? Or do I not?
I kinda like this guy... But I'm not completely sure if I like him or not. *laughs* I know it sounds dumb. Usually, when I really like a guy, my mindset is "Go for it! It's not like I have anything to lose." But this time it's different. It's confusing me! o(>.<)o I'm quite afraid that it will turn into another aaron situation and I don't think I can handle another one of that. Plus, I don't think he likes me back. *sighs* This is so hard. I really don't want to have another strained relationship... Heaven knows I already have too many. Ah well...
Nasty Dragon Lady
Which is what Jie's mother-in-law is. *nods furiously* Although I'm not the one who has to deal with her incessent little whims, Jie does. So I can't help but feel a bit irritated. Plus, a person who has absolutely no relation to me called me a latch-key kid ( it refers to a child that returns to an empty home because his/her parents are away at work or a child who is left at home with little or no parental supervision). Which is quite true actually. But! I turned out to be fine, intelligent and well-mannered (Well. Mostly.) That evil dragon lady meant that in a mean way because I only gave her one word answers when she talked to me and rolled my eyes at her dumb comments (Like, she made one about Cassie looking like me. Cassie, much as I love her to bits, looks nothing like me.). Well! Excuse me for having utmost dislike for your presence. *bleah* I don't like her. And I don't like the way she treats my Jie. Bah. Hope karma gets her.
*Bangs head on Table*
I don't know what I want to do! o(>.<)o I know I said that I wanted to do a combined degree of asian studies and law, but my results are not really up to standard. Also, I find that I want to do asian studies more than law. *laughs* Much as I love to argue with people. So... I'm seriously contemplating taking a bachelor in arts. That's so much easier and I bet I'm going to enjoy it so much more. I'll take Japanese studies, Italian, linguisties and psycology. Hee! I am such a geek. Right. I NEED TO DO BETTER. Especially for ELACS. *bangs head* Right. I'm going to be a hermit in my room from now on. *nod nod* STUDY STUDY STUDY. AND STOP BEING SO LAZY. And I need to stop brooding when other people do better than me. *huffs*
Right. I need to be more nerdy.
*written @ 8:52 午後.
火曜日, 4月 24, 2007
There was this girl who started the first day of school in shorts and full leg stockings. Which is quite retarded actually. I never understood the point of wearing stockings. Stockings, being made of nylon, trap heat. Therefore, at a sunny 27 degrees, it's really dumb to wear them. And! If it's so cold, why can't they just wear jeans?! *sheesh* Which brings me to point out that none of my friends (Besides Darren and Ya Sheng) here are singaporean ( Yeah. The weird girl is singaporean). The people in the April intake are people who couldn't get in through prelims, flopped their Os and can't go anywhere else. *is mean* And that girl reminds me of the dust particle (if you remember). Long orange hair, skinny and weird dress sense. Yeah.
*written @ 5:20 午後.
月曜日, 4月 23, 2007
*written @ 11:11 午後.
日曜日, 4月 22, 2007
A cuddleful tale
I know this little bunny,
Whose ears are tipped with grey.
Chocolate eyes, a tufty tail,
And that much I will say.
It bounces around so cutely,
Like a teeny weeny ball of fluff.
Much as I watch it,
It still shuffles through my stuff.
It's favourite food is chocolate,
And why I do not know.
But I would make the sacrifice
To protect it from it's foes.
*written @ 5:10 午後.
土曜日, 4月 21, 2007
Anyway.... Jin is back! And his grammer is just as bad as before! *laughs* I have no idea how he survived in America for 6 months. Actually, I prefer KAT-TUN without Jin. When Jin is around, everything is centred around him. *nod nod* And if you have read Dawnie's blog, it is not only Kamenashi who endorses Docomo, but is the entire KAT-TUN. So don't over-estimate the greatness of Kamenashi, or under-estimate the extent of Dawnie's obsession. *laughs*
I need cake.
*written @ 7:20 午後.
木曜日, 4月 19, 2007
1. Gloves (My hands are freezing!!!)
2. The skull Alexander McQueen scarf
3. An Hermes scarf (Devil wears Prada. Don't ask)
4. The white and pink Christian Dior scarf!
5. A wooly scarf that will keep my neck from freezing and breaking off. (Obsession with scarves no? *laughs*)
6. Green contact lenses
7. Junno/Hikaru/Yamapi/Jun Ki/Rain/Jae Jung/Ee Tuek/Taiyou (Teehee)
8. A navy blue jacket with metallic trim (This!)
9. A snowflake earring (Here!)
10. A whale shaped pendant! (Lookie!)
11. Giraffe pendant! (Here!)
12. Butterfly earrings (Pretty...)
13. Chanel boots (Once again, Devil wears prada)
14. True Religion jeans
15. A pair of Jimmy Choos/Manolo Blahniks (Aw... Pwease?)
16. Flannel Pjs (*shivers*)
17. A mini cooper! (I'll be able to drive soon! YAY)
18. A suzuki swift (If the mini's too expensive.=()
19. Bedroom slippers (Definitely)
20. A leather jacket (like this one!)
21. A leather trench coat! (Devil wears Prada)
22. Knee high black boots
23. The charcoal shadow eyeliner from Bloom
24. Tommy Girl perfume
25. Zig Zag volume 5 in chinese
26. Ouran High book 9
27. A kimono top
28. A black off shoulder top with long sleeves
29. Strappy black heels!
30. A pretty bolero! (Look!)(I kinda like the white one.=X)
31. A hair cut.... (My bangs are killing me!)
32. Chanel shades!
33. A harley Davison (Bunny suggested it!)
34. A blue Docomo mobile!! (So pretty!!!)
35. KAT-TUN concert tickets! (They're like $600 without including airfare and hotel fees... *sad*)
36. One of those round vacuum things that vacuums by itself! (OMS. I NEED THAT)
37. Something to make me fluent in korean, japanese, french and italian
38. Loveless book 3 (Or did I stop at 4?)
39. A DVD box with any season of Scrubs (I'm addicted to that show)
40. A new pair of specs...
41. A guitar
42. A keyboard (I miss my piano!!)
43. The score for Love in Snow by Ueda Tatsuya
44. A bathtub! o(>.<)o
45. A never ending supply of cherries!
46. The Escada shoes that I really liked but never saw in real life (It was years ago but I still remember them)
47. Something soft to put on the wall so that I won't knock my head so hard when I wake up (OW!)
48. A Prada bag
49. A corset top (Toda Erika. Deathnote.)
50. Starbucks (Aileen is in great need of Starbucks)
52. New black eyeliner
That's it for now! Editions coming soon!
*written @ 10:20 午後.
There's this silence in the air.
This loud, defening sound.
What is it? I wonder.
The rapid beating of my heart.
Four lines does not a poem make.
But to occupy me.
A responsibility, that I never had.
Question. Why is it so?
A query, not an answer
I look at it in disdain.
Nothing lasts forever.
And that's what scares me most.
I can't bring myself to say it.
The aura in my heart.
At least I know it's beating.
And maybe, that's why I smile.
Have you ever had this feeling of being lost? Like, you don't know what life has in store for you and haven't really found your true talent? Yup. That familar feeling.
Sometimes I don't know what I want. Nor the true nature of my abilities. *sighs* Poetry isn't really a talent is it? Nor is the ability to draft a story in rhyme. Why couldn't I be blessed with something that I can actually use?! I can't write, can't draw, can't do science and can't do maths. *sighs* This really sucks. Everyone I know has such amazing talents and academic abilities. While I'm... not that amazing.
Law? Can I even do it? The entry score is even higher than medicine. And people save lives with medicine! I need a sign. Someone or something that will make me feel that I can do this.
I need my piano. I want to play Love Story.
*written @ 9:56 午後.
水曜日, 4月 18, 2007
I generally hate being asked that question because I never know how to answer it. Seriously? I don't enjoy cell. They always make me do things that I really don't want to do. Like, praying aloud. I do not like to pray aloud. I generally like my thoughts to stay between God and I. Also, they like to share how God has touched their lives. And for some reason, I have to take part in it. *rolls eyes* Look. I get that God loves me and did a whole bunch of stuff for me but I do not like to talk about it.
And the thing that irks me most: I never know what time I'm getting picked up. Or if I'm even getting picked up at all. It drives me completely nuts! On easter, there was no one to send me home. It's not like I could just take a bus home at will. If you wait for my cell leader to do anything, you'll die, get buried and rot before she gets it done. Oh my sun.
It stresses me out a lot. And therefore, I won't go anymore.
*written @ 9:54 午後.
火曜日, 4月 17, 2007
*laughs* I got this off Jie's blog. So just grab it if you want!
A Twisted Tale
I do not know the future,
Or the significance of now.
What I want eludes me.
Like the feeling of rest itself.
They are as wind to a dark being.
Hiding in whispers, awake like the stars,
Bringing with them uncertainty and hope.
Blood and chocolate,
That's all there is.
I was in bed last night (Amazing what too much green tea does to your sleep) thinking. And I realised that I actually have a lot to thank God for. My family, friends and Russelly! *laughs* According to Lizzie Mcguire (From the Lizzie Mcguire movie. I think I've been watching too much TV) ," Sweet dreams are made of having a place where you belong and somebody to love." Well... I'm still working on the place where I belong thing (As we all are) but I think I have the someone to love bit all sorted out. *nod nod* *beam*
Right. I'm officially out of things to say.
*written @ 12:03 午後.
Happy 25th Birthday to Jun Ki!!
*written @ 12:01 午後.
月曜日, 4月 16, 2007
Also, I really need to learn how to make my own layouts. I love my current Junnosuke layout, but I just want to change it. Adrianna! Panda! Make me a new one please? *looks with teary eyes* Panda... The Aileen one was pretty... use that use that! Pwease? *poke poke*
Yesterday, Sunita and I were discussing what I should put into my birthday list. *laughs* (My list is semi-serious and I just do it for fun) We decided that it would be a very expensive list. *nod nod* Shall blame it on all the Devil Wears Prada I've been watching. Everytime I have no idea what to wear, I look through the korean site I love, watch some of the japanese and korean dramas (those that don't involve too many school uniform scenes) and watch Devil Wears Prada. (Which makes me want a Hermes scarf, Marc Jacobs bag and Chanel boots (Maybe I can ask Papa for the Chanel boots! Hm...)) The Jimmy Choos and Manolo Blahniks in Devil Wears Prada are killing me... *sighs*
For a 17 year old (My birthday is coming!!), I sure have expensive taste... And no money to fund the expensive taste.
*written @ 1:23 午後.
土曜日, 4月 14, 2007
The first time I went to Hong Kong:
salesperson: *babbles in rapid cantonese*
Me: O.o??!?!?!? Er... I can't speak cantonese. So can you please speak in mandarin? *says in mandarin*
Salesperson: I... Just... Said.... *starts speaking to me like I'm a complete imbecile*
Well... Hong Kong was fun! But that incident annoys me. So in order to prevent that incident from happening again, I will pretend that I am not from any place that has any population of people who can speak cantonese. Yes. That I shall do.
But ah! So looking forward to the Hong Kong trip! o(>.<)o
*written @ 6:32 午後.
金曜日, 4月 13, 2007
You think you're cute? Let me say this, "My Russelly is far, far cuter then you will ever be!" Muahahahaha. *crazy* Aw... I miss my Russelly. I want to cuddle him! And kiss him! And scratch his tummy!! o(>.<)o *cries*
I want to go home.
*written @ 1:58 午後.
木曜日, 4月 12, 2007
It's like "I've left secondary school so I can become hot!" O.O All the girls are skinny and pretty and stylish. All I can remember is the vision of them in a dodgy beige school uniform stressing out over a large pile of books. *Hm...* And all of a sudden, I see pictures of them clubbing and wearing low cut sparkly tops. *Sits in front of computer in black framed glasses with 2 pimples on my nose* Ah well. We can't all be that lucky.
I can't decide if Toda Erika is pretty or not... Just when I think she's pretty, she smiles and shows a gap between her front teeth. When I think she's not pretty, she turns up in a really cool outfit and smiles with her mouth closed. *bangs head on table* But she's my 163 with a weight of 42 kg. Oh my sun. I remember when I was 42 kg... You could see my ribs, hips and cheekbones. Not pretty. So why is she so pretty? *argh* Not fair not fair!
*written @ 8:21 午後.
Oh my sun. I love Adrianna! *laughs* Who else can be so silly and .... Adrianna-fied? *bounces around* If you have read my tagboard, you may have noticed the excitement sparking from the picture with the really cute guy in a kitchen. Silly girl actually thought that that was my kitchen and my guy. I WISH MAN. I wish. If I had such a pretty kitchen, I'd clean it everyday and kill anyone who dares set foot in it. (Hui Fu is making french toast! YAY) And if I had such a cute guy, I would just loop my arm around his and stick to him for all eternity. But apparently, life is not so. *cries* The really cute guy happens to be Yamashita Tomohisa (山下智久）and the kitchen happens to be... not mine. *starts sobbing uncontrollably* Adrianna! How can you not remember Pi's birthday?! More importantly, how can you not recognise Pi?! *horrified* Have you been out of touch that long?! *gasps* *laughs* But it is very flattering that you think that I have the ability get such a cute guy to be in my kitchen. *laughs*
Crap. I SHOULD HAVE SAID HE WAS MY HOUSEMATE. *bangs head on table*
I like Hui Fu. Hui Fu cooks for us. Hee.
*written @ 1:15 午後.
水曜日, 4月 11, 2007
On the day, I saw the (witch?) dust particle at church I found out that it (From now on she will be called it. There's no point in giving a dust particle a sex is there?) is eying Steven. If you have known me long enough, you might remember the teensy massive crush I once had on Steven. And something that has only happened a few times in my life happened. I was speechless. Some part of me was screaming "Yes! I knew this would happen!" while the other parts of me sat in silent misery. That (frog spawn?) colony of bacteria was very quickly taking over what was formerly known as my less painful life. I feel as if I need to do something about it! Like, find some heavy duty anti-bacterial spray and destroy the (rotten chicken?) rat spawn. (You know what? That may actually work! If I sprayed it in her eyes.) But I won't because I have made my choice to forgive. Where am I going to find such a powerful spray anyway? But the single thing that irks me is, evil seems to thrive in the worse of conditions-making things a lot worse for the real people. As Dawnie said, " It (she actually said she, but I don't like evil organisms to have sexes) may be the one who ends up with a happy life, while you will be the one who has to work to survive." And the thing is, that is very true. Dammit.
This is not the end of this.
*written @ 1:00 午後.
火曜日, 4月 10, 2007
Hello! There are like 300 people I like at this moment. Most of them are my friends...
2] Have you ever given or been given roses?
Hm... Yups! Marcus (To people who were in the same high school as me: "Yes. That Marcus.") give one to me on Valentine's Day but then again, I had to whine for it. So maybe it doesn't really count. *thoughtful*
3] What is your all time favorite romance movie?
Princess Diaries II. I can spend my whole life watching that I tell you.
4] How many times can you honestly say you'vebeen in love?
Hm... With someone who I actually knew in real life? Once. Just once.
5] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
Yes, I actually do.
6] Do you think that you should become friends with someone first?
I have no idea. I guess it depends on the initial feeling and the "wow" factor. *laughs* (can just imagine Clarence rolling his eyes at me)
7] Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes. Once. But I never cried! *protective over tears*
8] What do you think about long-distance relationships?
They're... difficult? And... Expensive?
9] Your thoughts on online relationships?
Love them. You never have to worry about what you're wearing and you can always be sure that you're going to have fun.
10] Would you rather date someone five years older or five years younger?
Hm... Older. I like security. *nod nod* (why do I speak as if I had experience?! =X)
11] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Let's see... no.
12] Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
Definitely. Which is why every guy who wants to go out with me or my friends only gets one chance. Unless they want to get hit more than once.
13] How many kids do you want to have?
I don't know. 3?
14] Do you usually fall for a wrong guy/girl or the right guy/girl?
Wrong. Which is why I have so many situations to antagonise about.
15]what is your favourite colour?
Sea green, all shades of blue, bright orange, lavander, black and red.
16] What are your views on gay marriage?
I have no views on gay marriage.
17] Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yup. Not on purpose! Mostly. =D
18] Are you the one who makes the move or do you wait for them to make the move?
Much as I would like to wait my whole life for the guy to make the first move (The only people who did was Gorden and Gerard and it brings back happy, immature memories) I can't. So I do make the first move if I decide that I need to.
19] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died,would you remarry?
No. There's no point! At 79, I'd die soon anyway.
20] Do you think remarriage is betrayal?
It depends. Like, if my Dad ever remarried, I would be screaming betrayal at the top of my lungs.
21] At what age did you start noticing the opposite/same sex?
Same sex was when I started becoming a bitch and picking on what girls wore. Opposite was when I got pushed into a mixed school at 13. (Guy phobia. Yup. I had that)
22] What song do you want played as you walk down the aisle?
Beautiful in my eyes- Joshua Kadison.
*written @ 3:17 午後.
月曜日, 4月 09, 2007
Chris! (In the cafeteria)
Esther and Kevin(Monkey Brain)!
Whahaha. Saw this and thought of Jie!
Snooky Bubbles is making a baby! o(>.<)o Which turned into triplets in 2 days. *rolls eyes*
Half frozen/melted beer!
Seesha! Kelwin's being a grumpy pot behind it. =X
The belly dancer and Sunita. The belly dancer was so cool!
*written @ 1:18 午後.
*written @ 1:10 午後.
日曜日, 4月 08, 2007
Today being Easter, I shall go with the latter. I've decided that that I should no longer stress over the situation. *nod nod* It shows a very awful side of me and somewhere during worship in another church (I decided that I needed some spiritual healing for the horrific experience in my own church) the option of forgive came about.
So yes. I will.
*written @ 5:39 午後.
金曜日, 4月 06, 2007
If you wannna see the basis of how irritatingly not fair it is, like go to your google search box and type Maggie Q. Trust me.You'll be screaming at me how insanely right I am. *nod nod* If Maggie Q is not enough, try Denise Kellar or Shirota Yui. Bah.
Dammit. I wanna be mixed too.
*written @ 11:58 午前.
木曜日, 4月 05, 2007
A good looking woman with brains, a very interesting person. She has a fast movement and she could not sit still or stand still long. She is able to do many things at the same time and do it fast. If you date her, you will feel like dating many women at the same time. You can not tie her down with the word "Love" because she cares about love but is it not a major factor of her life. You have to be able to adjust yourself to get along with her many different characters.
She is a dreamer and has many dreams. She eager to learn something new all the time. Even she is the 2 in 1 mixed character type, she is quite lucky in love. You have to put all your efforts to win her affection. Even when she likes you and wonder about your wit, she will also see and inspect your bad side at the same time, because it is in her nature.
She able to keep all kinds of mixed emotions without annoying you or letting you know at all. She can cheer you up by acting like a free little bird. Her conversation will not bored you. She able to talk to you in any subjects. She can make you feel like you are the luckiest man alive. She can make you feel like she needs all your care, but once she needs to stand alone, she can stand alone firmly an comfortably.
She can be your best buddy and talk to you about anything. She can join all your activities with the same energy that you have. She is a quick wit person and learn new things very fast. She can see your projects and she can give you good advice. If she thinks you are not sure that you want her for yourself, she will act like your best friend only, a cool woman.
She can easily make a guy fall in love with her. Her multiple changes and many moods is a "Charm" for many men. She can be laughing for 2 minutes and later suddenly quiet. She wants to find only 1 true love and she wants to meet her dream guy. She expects a lot and nearly too much. She is constantly waiting for her knight shinning armor even she is with a steady boy friend. She can fall in love or fond of someone else while she is with you. If you break up with her, she will forget you quite fast, because change is in her nature. The Gemini woman breaks more heart than woman in other Zodiac. Because she is a dreamer and always waiting for her knight shinning armor ,so her love life can be complex or a mess.
She hates to write a long letter, so if you write her a letter and expect a prompt reply, forget it. Because she has a multiple personality and multiple ideas, so she hates to put them down in written proof. Because she knows what she belief today can be different tomorrow.
She could communication with more than 1 languages , a real gifted linguistic. If she wants to tell you any bad comments, she won't say it straight away, but she will talk to you about many other things and accidentally come to that subject without offending you. Normally she will not lie.
She will work hard and once a while take a long rest. She can get bored and tired with her own surrounding more than at work. She never feel content with her present work, money, or reputations, she will drive to have more. Don't ask her what is her ultimate contentment for she will not have an answer.
Once you get to know her, she will be a supportive person and always be beside you. She has a beautiful dream and she loves to have someone walk side by side with her, together and equally.
*written @ 6:25 午後.
Oh my sun! DID YOU KNOW! That Teddy Geiger is incredibly hot. *laughs* I always thought that Mike was the coolest 18 year old I've ever seen, but after listening to Teddy Geiger, that all changed. *nod nod* So handsome! I like dark hair and green eyes... *sighs* But I can never find a guy like that (like Des and her green eyes hottie. *laughs*) for me to be crazy over. Maybe I should move to London. Hm. Well actually, I would if I could. But a name like Teddy... *apprehensive* *laughs* The gorgeous green eyes won me over! I wonder how I would look if I dyed my hair back to black and got myself a pair of green contacts. *laughs*
*Wiggles* Good mood good mood! o(>.<)o If you're wondering, the answer is yes! I've had alcohol.
Plus, I've discovered something very, very interesting.
*written @ 5:17 午後.
水曜日, 4月 04, 2007
Dammit. I can't show the squash picture to Adrianna. *pouts*
*written @ 4:35 午後.
火曜日, 4月 03, 2007
I know full well that that was a completely pointless paragraph. But I needed to get it out of my system. Plus, I was immensely appalled by the hideous outfit.
Right. Back to work. I want to get really good marks so I can be the all-powerful lawyer (like Aiwen! Hee. But IQ not high enough. *sighs*) and they can be the little midgets who earn a fifth of my starting pay. Yup! I shall make that my objective! がんばって！
*written @ 5:51 午後.
月曜日, 4月 02, 2007
2. Slept in a different bed?: Er... Yeah?
3. Made out in a movie theatre?: Find me a seriously hot guy and the answer would be yes.
4. Made out in the forest?: Same answer as above
5. Thought your cousin was hot? Never.
6. Got really drunk? Nah... I just tend to be a bit tipsy.
7. Slept naked?: No. Ew. My nice clean bedsheets! o(>.<)o
8. Taken a shower with the opposite sex?: Hm... Nope.
9. Gone over the speed limit?: Nope. But I would if I could!
10. Painted your room? No one lets me... *pouts*
11. Drove a car? Only in datona
12. Danced in front of your mirror? Erm... I wouldn't call it dancing. =X
13. Gotten a hicky? Yup! I gave it to myself!
14. Been dumped? Me. Dumped. What planet are you on?
15. Stole money from a friend? Never!
16. Gotten in a car with people you just met? Please. I do it all the time. Jon, Jason, Yee Mei, Frances... I got to know them by getting into their car.
17. Been in a fist fight? Nope. Although I do give the occasional punch.
18. Snuck out of your house? Nope. There was never a need for me to do that.
19. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Yups. But it never bothered me.
20. Been arrested? NEVER
21.Made out with a stranger? Find me a really hot male stranger and the answer would so be yes.
22. Left your house without telling your parents? Well... I don't tell my Dad anything.
23. Had a crush on your neighbor? Nope.
24. Ditched school to do something more fun? Yes. But only remedials
25. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? er... Yeah? With my sisters and Sulin and Dezzie.
26. Seen someone die? Unfortunately, yes.
27. Been on a plane? DUH. How else would I get here?
28. Kissed a picture? Yups! Of my Russelly...
29. Awake till 3a.m? Yups. Almost on a daily basis.
30.Love someone or miss someone right now? I love and miss... Jie! Cassie, Sulin, Adrianna and Kelly!
31. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? They don't call me Queen of time wasters for nothing.
32. Made a snow angel? Nope. I've never seen real snow.
33. Played dress up? Yups! And I still do!
35. Been lonely? Who hasn't?
36. Fell asleep at work/school? Yeah. But it wasn't intentional!
37. Been to a club? A country club? Sure!
38. Felt an earthquake? Thankfully, no.
39. Touched a snake? In a primary school field trip to the zoo.
40. Ran a red light? Er... I ran into a red light. Does that count?
41. Been suspended from school? Nope.
42. Had detention? Whahaha. I lived out my secondary school life without ever getting detention. I was the person who dished it out.
43. Been in a car accident? Nope. At least, not one where I'm driving.
44. Hate the way you look? Only when I see Maggie Q
45. Witnessed a crime? Vadalism? Afraid so.
46.Been lost? Me. lost. Don't ask the obvious.
48. Felt like dying from embarrassment? yeah. It was horrid.
49. Cried yourself to sleep? Who hasn't?
50. Sang karaoke? Yes. About 12 years ago. I didn't like it very much.
51. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? *hides chocolate in hand* Now, what ever gave you that idea?
52.Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yups. I know it's ew. But it was Colin's fault!
53. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Nope.
54. Kissed in the snow? If you can find me a cute guy and some snow.
55. Sung in the shower? I can make a career out of it. Just imagine: Professional shower singer.
56. Had a dream that you married someone? Yes. It was horrible.
57. Glued your hand to something? NEVER!
58. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? Please. It's way too hot.
59. Ever gone to school partially naked? According to September, yes. To quote "CAN YOUR SKIRT GET ANY SHORTER?!" *laughs* Apparently, yes. It can.
60. Been a cheerleader? Ew. No. I scourn cheerleaders.
61. Sat on a roof top? Nope.
62. Didn't take a shower for a week? Hm... try 3 days. Ew.
63. Ever been too scared to watch scary movies? Absolutely.
64. Played chicken? No.
65. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yes. And I showed my bra to the whole youth group.
66. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? Yes actually. =X
67. Broken a bone? Not yet.
68. Been easily amused? I am always easily amused.
69. Laugh so hard you cried? Yeah.
70. Cheated on a test? Who hasn't?
71. Forgotten someone's name? Yeah. =X
72. Blacked out from drinking? fortunately, no.
73. Played a prank on someone? I can't play pranks for nuts.
74. Gone to a late night movie? Heaps.
75. Made love to anything not human? Ew. No.
76. Failed a class? Yups. Additional maths and lots of chem.
77. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? Not for a really long time.
78. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? Nope. But I bet I came really close
79. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend? Well... I've never had a boyfriend.
80. Did you celebrate the 4th of July? Nah. Jin can celebrate his own birthday.
81. Thrown strange objects? The occasional stapler when the occasion calls for it.
82. Felt like killing someone? Felt? Come on. I FEEL like killing someone.
83. Thought about running away? Nope. No transport.
84. Had detention and not attend it? Well.. I've skipped lots of detention duties.
85. Made parent cry? Yeah. PSLE. It was painful both physically and emotionally.
86. Cried over someone? Only for my mother. The day I cry over a guy with be the day I deem myself useless and jump off a building.
*written @ 8:12 午後.
日曜日, 4月 01, 2007
2. Jing Wen
Three screen names you have had:
Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Long eyelashes *grins*
2. Straight teeth (even though they're fake, I went through 3 years of pain to get them!)
Three physical things you do not like about yourself:
1. Cellulite in thighs (great. I have just announced to the world that I have cellulite. Joy.)
Three parts of your heritage:
Three things that scare you:
Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Jenifer (my lappie)
Three of your favorite musical artists as of now:
2. Lee Joon Ki
Three of your favorite songs:
1. I just can't wait to be King
3. I'm still here (Treasure Planet soundtracks)
Three things you want in a relationship:
3. Unpredictability (does this word even exist?)
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
Three of your favorite hobbies:
2. Learning a new language
Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Kiss my Russelly!
2. Eat hokkien mee from the stall in near my grandma's house...
3. Play my pretty piano...
Three careers you are considering/have considered:
1. Fashion designer
(let's just add one more: English teacher in a school in Japan)
Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Japan! (JE!)
2. Paris (Designer goods anyone?)
3. Korea (Look at all the pretty clothes... )
Three names that you like:
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Bungee jumping!
2. Kiss Hikaru/Taiyo/Yabu/Shoon/Junno/Jin/Kame/Yamapi/Inoo/Rain/Lee Joon Ki/Lee Dong Wook/Joo Ji Hoon/Chris Pine/Mike (Hey! I've made it as short as possible)
3. Be extremly wealthy
Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I'm violent when I'm really angry
2. I think that crying is weak
3. Really, really messy
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. Huge thing for shoes that hurt my feet
2. I love to watch chick flicks
3. A shoppaholic
Three celeb crushes:
1. Lee Joon Ki
2. Lee Dong Wook
3. Hikaru! (My Hikaru!)
Three things you love:
1. My Russelly!
(Let's add one more! Really, really handsome and tall guys)
People that i would like to see take this quiz:
*written @ 5:41 午後.