火曜日, 12月 15, 2009
1) An Ayumi poster to hang in Perth (I LOVE HER)
2) Hair bling is always good
3) So are corsets for that matter
4) Something in pearls
5) A big furry leopard printy coat! (=D)
6) Pretty notebooks!
7) Really high topped sneakers. (Those are cool)
8) Sponser me a helix piercing?
10) HYUN JOONG. *squeals*
11) Chunky braclets
12) Anything skullie (Don't think girlie. Skulls that smile, on pink/purple, have flowers and hearts on them are bad. Think. Punk skulls.)
13) Ooh. Spikes are good.
14) Good books.
15) Cool stationary
Can't think of anything else actually. *laughs*
*written @ 6:40 午後.
日曜日, 12月 13, 2009
CLEO Singapore is currently hiring! How exciting.
Although I have no idea why I'm excited.
It's not as if I can apply for it. Or I can get it even if I can apply. I don't even have anything to write in my non-existent resume.
And. I'm chained to this Land of the Forsaken (Perth) to Singapore nonsense for the next 4 years. (Man. I hate uni.)
I'd love a job in a fashion/lifestyle/beauty magazine though. Think of how much fun it'll be! (Yes. I am aware that I am studying law and Japanese.) And! I can wear whatever I want!
Of course. Chances are, it'll never happen.
*written @ 10:53 午後.
火曜日, 12月 01, 2009
To face the blistering cold.
With the lack of proper amour
And incentive to one's name,
The choice to see the busy dragon
Only entailed his icy flame.
Alas, the shame of committing
The flaw in one that was already known.
*written @ 1:39 午後.