土曜日, 6月 28, 2008
I am immensely proud of myself! *beams* I managed to pass all my law units this semester! WOOHOO!! *does a victory dance* Not only did I pass.... I got credits for both! *wiggles* Oh oh! And I got a high distinction for my japanese and a distinction for my foundation unit.
Now all I have to do is survive 11 more semesters. *bangs head on table*
I can't believe that:
1) My dad threw away my blosters and replaced them with body pillows! (The body pillows are so heavy! Plus, they don't smell of me! Gimme back my blosters!)
2) Ryan's band is playing for Jie's AIDS event.
3) The driver of my condo's free shuttle bus (to the train station) goes on break whenever I need to go out.
4) Only 1 bus from the interchange goes to my house. *frowns*
5) I lost to Jie in Wii.
6) I spent 4 hours singing karaoke yesterday.
7) Sulin is so cheena. *laughs*
8) My house has no microwave. (I am not kidding.)
9) My sisters are more obsessed with KAT-TUN than I ever was.
10) I am addicted to Guitar Hero. *Hides in shame*
Something's bugging me. But we'll see how it goes before I start making a fuss. *laughs*
*written @ 10:14 午後.
木曜日, 6月 26, 2008
1) What are you doing right now? Erm... Blogging and talking to people online.
2) Where will you go if someone sponsers you a tour ticket? Watashi wa nihon ni ikimashou!
3) What's your favourite thing to do? Sleep.
4) Do you think that money can buy happiness? To some extent... yes.
5) If only one of your dreams could come true, which one would it be? Hm... To never have to say goodbye.
6) Do you believe you can survive without money? I can barely survive without hot water!
7) Have you ever played an instrument? Yups! Piano, guitar, drums and Des taught me how to play twinkle twinkle little star on her violin like 10 years ago.
8) If you won $1 million, what would you do with it? I can't decide between buy a house, or add it to the take over Johnny's entertainment fund. *laughs*
9) What do you think of yourself? Fabulous.
10) 3 good points of the person who tagged you? 1) Incredibly studious 2) blunt 3) Has an interesting sense of style
11) What makes me happy? Er... Family, friends, Russell?, good food, good academic results and anything designer.
12) What type of person do you hate most? The type that makes use of people.
13) Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road? Hopefully somewhere cold?
14) If you could have a superpower, what would it be? To be able to read people's minds. Now that'll be fun.
15) What do you think is the most important thing in your life? The people (and dog) who I love.
16) If it's the end of the world, what would be your last wish? To go to heaven.
17) If you had a chance to choose, would you go back in time? If yes, when? Erm... No. I wouldn't really. Time moves forward for a reason.
18) If you could meet a celebrity and be friends with him/her, who would it be? Let's see... Man. This list is way too long! I can't just pick one!
19) Are you couragous to tell a person that you like him/her? Well. I tell Cassie I love her often enough. Does that count?
20) Who/what is your current love right now? RUSSELLY.
Instructions: Remove one question and add in your own.
There was a bit about tagging but nah... I don't believe in tagging.
*written @ 12:04 午前.
日曜日, 6月 15, 2008
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed:
And every fair from fair, sometimes declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course untrimmed:
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest:
Nor shall death brag thou wanderest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breath, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
*written @ 9:53 午後.
日曜日, 6月 08, 2008
*Looks around to make sure it's safe* I'm sure this will bite me in the butt one day. However, I can't really bring myself to care. Instead of waiting for a vein to explode (Which has happened a couple of times), I suppose it would be better to type it out now- when I am calm and reasonable.
Why. Why do they have to talk at all ungodly hours?! Why. They talk mostly when I am trying to study and sleep! Can you imagine how annoying that it? Fine. It doesn't happen often while I'm trying to study. This is mostly due to the fact that I don't study very often. *laughs* But the last time it happened, it took all my will-power to not snap. But when I'm trying to sleep, it's never-ending! This mostly happens at about 2ish in the morning. Why am I awake at 2 in the morning? It's because the house is finally quiet and I can get stuff done. The only thing I can't get done is well... sleep! Can they not take into consideration the close proximity of my room to theirs?! God.
And there's the waking up. I get cranky when I get woken up for nothing on a day where I have no school. Who doesn't? They deem it fit to talk at the top of their voices so close to my room at 10ish in the morning. Not very early you say. Well! When you only fell asleep at 4, 10 is a freakish hour to be woken up. Especially for nothing! And there's the giggling. Oh. My. God. The giggling. I understand that when people come in a pair, there's bound to be some of those. But nobody needs to hear it! It's not just giggling. Nope. It's giggling at the volume of a girl who's screaming because she's about to be murdered in a violent and grusome manner. Plus, it brings to mind the word "obscene". Since it sometimes happens in the morning (although it doesn't happen all that often), it also brings to mind the phrase "why me".
There is also the issue of leaving things around. I had that habit once. It ended up in things going missing and possibly getting thrown away by other people. I now understand why. You can't possibly leave things around and expect them to fly to their proper places on their own! Dishes do not walk to the sink after dinner by themselves. And before you point fingers at me, I am usually the one who brings the dishes to the sink and soak them. If you leave them there for too long without soaking, the food/gravy/liquid dries up and it becomes incredibly difficult to remove. Bring dish to sink and soak. It's that simple! But it proves to be too difficult a habit for some people to pick up.
Living in a house with 2 showers and a limitted supply of hot water is difficult. *nods* It's impossible for 2 people to bathe at one time because the water will be a trickle, and it will be cold. Therefore, it is common sense to inform the other inhabitants when one decides to take a shower. This prevents uncomfortable and agonising situations where one is without hot water to shower with in winter. This only happened to me once, but whoa. When it happened, I felt like killing someone. Someone who isn't me.
Oh. Guess what I found this morning/afternoon? I found my toolbox, full of expensive rustable tools sitting outside all by its lonesome. Charming. Not. When it rains, the toolbox, full of expensive rustable tools, does not magically produce an umbrella to shelter itself. Thus preventing the rusting of the expensive rustable tools. Not does it grow arms and legs to open the screen door and walk in from the rain. Thankfully, it didn't rain last night. But what if it did?! We'd be left with a wet box of tool which we would have to dry and replace. *frowns* When the toolbox is indoors, it is for a reason! Join the dots! Bring clothes in, bring toolbox in. How difficult can it be?!
And another thing. Why is it important to leave every single electrical appliance switched on?! The lights, the ventilator in the bathroom, the heater, the switch to the fan, the closet light. Why why why why why. Yes. Electricity is meant to be used. But not to such an extent! Polar bears. So cute! Well. It is the actions of these kind of people that are putting them in danger of being extinct. How? Well. Electricity wastage produces unnecessary cardon dioxide. The unnecessary carbon dioxide goes on to melt the ice where polar bears make homes. This leaves them with no ice to rest on after swimming AND THEY DROWN. Plus, the access carbon dioxide contributes to the world being 50 degrees celcius everyday, the lack of crops and environmental disasters. SO WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON WHEN THEY'RE NOT THERE?!
Whoa. That went a long longer than expected.
*written @ 6:01 午後.
土曜日, 6月 07, 2008
I happened to listen to this song by Jolin Tsa today. I liked it. *laughs* And yes. I do realise that it makes me a disgrace to the chinese speaking female population in the world. *nods* However, I still think that she is fish-faced and way too old to appeal to a teenage audience. Does that earn me any redemption? To quote Dawnie "Are you listening to JOLIN TSAI?!"
I can't believe it either.
The most unexpected thing just happened! *still in shock* I would post it here in a second, but he told me to keep it to myself. A little too late for that actually. *admits*
But I'll exchange information for something I want. *laughs* Trust me. It's so worth it.
*written @ 12:08 午前.
金曜日, 6月 06, 2008
My 2nd birthday dinner.
The candle on my so-good-that-we-forgot-to-take-a-picture-of cake. The manager (at least that's who I think he was) ad everyone at the table sang happy birthday to me! *laughs* 超はずかしいですよ！
Dawnie, me, Clay and Esther.
Dawnie, Esther, Clay.
SNOW CRAB. Heaven must be filled with this. And chocolate. And incredibly hot guys.*winks*
Random picture of duck. A little bit of a disappointment, but still good.
Me, Sep, Heather.
Heather, me, Bunny. I love being the "What the hell" factor.
Bunny and I being gluttons. Or maybe it was just me. =X
Again. "What the hell" factor.
Dawnie and Esther.
There were more pictures but I couldn't bring myself to post up such horrible pictures of myself. *laughs*
*written @ 11:44 午後.