金曜日, 10月 31, 2008
1. Do you have secrets?
Strangely enough... No. Not really.
2. Would you fall in love with a guy younger than you?
I did and I am never ever doing it again if I can help it.
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
I do! *laughs* University is way fun right now! I hang out with awesome people.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Let's see... buy over a fashion label, change it's name, run it, buy a Balenciaga, a pair of Christian Loubutins and move to Japan! Oh. And buy something fabulous for everyone I love. *laughs*
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend's stead?
I highly doubt it. But if I do, I wouldn't say anything. Ever.
6. If you have to choose one person between ur boyfriend & best friend, who will you choose?
Best friend. Friends are forever and boys are whatever remember? *laughs*
7. List out your 10 favourite songs as of now.
1) Summer Rain- Belinda Carlisle
2) Shut up and sleep with me- Sin and Sebestian (supid Dawnie got me addicted to the song.)
3) Deja vu- SS501
4) Love in the first degree- Bananarama
5) Affection- KAT-TUN
6) Anniversary- Kinki Kids
7) Just Dance- Lady Gaga
8) 安静- Jay Chou
9) Snow Prince- SS501
10) Glamourous Sky- Nakashima Mika
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Continue to like him secretly?
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
I wouldn't call them things... I would call them people! *laughs*
10. What makes you angry?
You sure you want me to answer this?
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
28? Hm... Hopefully Married with a kid, my own fashion label, living in an awesome apartment near Shibuya and with a driver's licence. *sighs* Driving is the bane of my existance right now.
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Friends and family.
13. What is the most important thing in life?
14. What is more important? Family or Career?
15. What is your favourite colour?
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I probably would... But it depends on the other person and my piorities in life at that time.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Neither but both.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I forgive, but I tend to never forget.
19. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
You're awesome. =)
*written @ 4:37 午後.
月曜日, 10月 27, 2008
Dawnie, Teddy, Jen and I went to Tsunami on Friday! It was supposed to celebrate the passing of my driving test, but... heh. Let's not go into that. *laughs*
Teddy and the pretty pretty Jen!
Me and Dawnie!
On saturday, Dawnie, Esther and I went to a restaurant in Mandurah to celebrate Esther's birthday. It was freaking far away!
My current addiction. No. I am not an alchoholic.
Esther's birthday pressie from us!
Dawnie prawnie pudding and pie.
Downing the oyster shot.
I tell you. There must be more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good-looking. *laughs*
Heck. Let's just put another. It's nor everyday I get a flattering picture of me taken.
Dawnie was still hungry so we got another dish.
Esther's dessert. The restaurant even played Happy Birthday as they served it. *laughs*
*written @ 4:46 午後.
*written @ 4:32 午後.
日曜日, 10月 26, 2008
*/ Bob Carlisle - Butterfly Kisses
*written @ 5:37 午後.
Meme! Tagged by Celestine (Who I have remembered to link)!
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Really, truly, I have no idea.
02) What was your dream growing up?
To be an egyptologist (sp?). *laughs* Figured that by the time I grew up, there would be no more tombs to dig up.
03) What talent do you wish you had?
What. I can only pick 1?! Hm... Meh. I want to have a better voice.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Pink champange! *laughs* It's my current addiction. And it's so pretty!
05) Favorite vegetable?
Hm.... Kang kong? Oh oh! Zuccini!
06) What was the last book you read?
Can you keep a secret? by Shopie Kinsella.
07) What zodiac sign are you?
Which zodiac? Astrological or chinese? Gemini and Horse respectively.
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
2 in my ears. Because... Mummy made me get them?
09) Worst Habit?
Er... Chewing my nails when I'm stressed? Oh oh! Or maybe it's the not following through on most things I start.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Sure. Why not?
11) What is your favorite sport?
Tennis and swimming. Is competitive TV watching a sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
I have a realistic attitude.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Let's not go there.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I hate being dirty, but I love messes. *laughs*
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Be a bit pissed. I don't like people showing up unexpectedy.
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Neither but both.
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
Neither. Don't fancy fizzy drinks.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Buy a Balenciaga, a pair of Christian Loubutins, something for each of my sisters and save the rest.
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
Where ever the people I like are.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Do nothing productive.
30) Do you swear a lot?
Hm... It really depends on the circumstance.
31)Biggest pet peeve?
People not cleaning up after themselves.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I used to think I did. But when it actually happens, I'm a little bit apprehensive.
34) Favourite and least favourite food?
Favourite: Let's see... anything dessert? Oh. Cheese! OTORO. Strawberries, chocolate, lobster, pasta, SCALLOPS... You do realise that this list could go on forever?
Least Favourite: Can't think of anything right now.
35) Do you believe in God?
I'm not tagging anyone. But do it if you want to!
*written @ 4:54 午後.
水曜日, 10月 22, 2008
1) If I can put an orange in the freezer for an hour and then take it out and suck it like a popsicle.
2) What posessed Ted to breed Redbacks(the most venomous spider in Australia. It can actually kill people! And Jayson said that IT HAS FANGS!)
3) If Jayson will ever have more than 8 friends on friendster. *laughs*
4) Should I cut my hair short again? (Yes. The eternal question. But if you pay as much for a haircut as I do,it is a perfectly reasonable one.)
5) If my driving test will go alright.
6) Can I stop talking to my Japanese e-mail pal? I mean, he's so boring and half the time I have no idea what he's saying.
7) What does one need to do to get some winter around here?
8) If I can get Jie to give me half the money for a Balenciaga and Dad to give me the other half. *hm...*
9) Where I can get the Balenciaga once I have the money. Damn Singpore and its lack of brands that I actually like. *laughs*
*written @ 6:38 午後.
月曜日, 10月 20, 2008
I failed my Criminal Law assignment by 1 mark. There. I said it. Argh. This is a truly horrible feeling. I mean, I wrote 3 drafts and I still failed?! God. This is incredibly unfair. And by a single mark too. *bangs head on table*
Well... On the bright side, I'm kinda relieved that I only failed(ARGH. This word!!!) by 1 mark. It could be way worse! But now... I have to score pretty decent for my test tomorrow and my exam. *sighs*
Can I do it?
*written @ 2:50 午後.
水曜日, 10月 15, 2008
Me: Ah!! I really, really want a popsicle!
Rach: Ok ok... Let's go get one tomorrow.
Me: Popsicle popsicle popsicle!
Rach: Yeah! Come on, let's go look at the chiller together.
Me and Rach: *gets distracted by the Magnums(the ice-cream not the Derek Zoolander face) and gets one each* *proceeds to pay for and take a bite out of the ice-cream*
Me: *licks* I STILL WANT A POPSICLE!
Rach: ME TOO!
Jen: *comes back with lasagna*
Me: That smells good! *takes a bite* Ooh. Now I want that.
Rach: Really? *takes a bite* Oh. Yeah. I want that too!
Me and Rach: *Look at each other*
Rach: Now what?
Me: Kay. Erm... After we're done with the ice-cream, I'll get lasagna and you get a popsicle and we'll share k?
After finishing the ice-cream:
Rach: I'm full.
Me: Me too.
Rach: Now what?
Me: Let's just wait till the ice-cream settles.
An hour later:
Me: Kay! Jen! Buy us a popsicle!
Jen: Er. Okie...
Rach: *Goes with Jen to buy stuff and comes back with a raspberry and pineapple popsicle*
Me: *looks dubiously at the popsicle* *thinks: this looks sour* *cautiously take a lick* Hm. Interesting.
Rach: Yums. *sucks popsicle*
And we very romantically shared the popsicle between us. *laughs*
I ended class at 1130 today and was in the food court till 430. Doing absolutely nothing. =) I love my friends! *laughs*
*written @ 8:51 午後.
火曜日, 10月 14, 2008
*/ [MV] Deja Vu English Subbed
My current musical obsession. *laughs*
*written @ 11:08 午後.
木曜日, 10月 09, 2008
Mucking around with Jen's Lappie! Jayson, Jen and me.
More mucking around.
Seriously. I never do anything in univerity. Like today, I was by myself for an hour. Therefore, I went to the library to kill time. Every single person was doing an assignment while I was on facebook talking to Germaine. *laughs* Terrible terrible terrible. *nods*
Most of you already know what I'm glad/slightly squirmish (but in a good way? I dunno) about. So I don't want to blog it. It just seems so much more humiliating and hilarious and sweet in words. In front of me. Yikes.
*written @ 5:01 午後.
土曜日, 10月 04, 2008
At least, being green with envy does. On further thought, I don't really think that being green for any other reason sucks any less. Hm...Let. Me. Tell. You. Something. It's kind of infuriating and yet, strangely awesome at the same time. *laughs* Celestine is going for the Johnny's Countdown. In Japan. "o(>.<)o" Argh... This is so unfair! I want to go too! *rolls on floor whining* But then again, I hate squealy fangirls and crowds. Hm. meh. I think I can live without seeing a Johnny. Especially if the price of the ticket itself plus the plane ticket, plus accomodation can possibly buy me a Balenciaga, a pair of Jimmy Choos and something from Tiffany's.
*shrugs* If I'm going to spend thousands of dollars on something/someone, I'd better at least be able to use it/him as arm candy. *laughs*
It is definitely not one of my great loves. *nods* Sure, it's convenient and all but... I think I pretty much inconvenience everyone else on the road. *laughs* Ah well.
Man. I wish something would happen. Something fun and exciting and dramatic. Life is so boring now.
*written @ 9:26 午後.
金曜日, 10月 03, 2008
Ah... I miss my Russelly. =/
It's a poodle!
Yes. I am biased towards Russellys.
I asked God to make me more photogenic and he said no. *Sighs*
Cops on chickens! Man. I'd love to see them run in an emergency. *laughs*
It's a teeny weeny pony!
It may not look like it in te picture, but in real life, this bull is MASSIVE.
Stole these pictures from Celestine's bloggie.
Us trying to squeeze into a picture.
Jen and Rach.
Baby animals= total cuteness.
Me, Morgaine and Celestine.
Me, Rach and Celestine.
Rach, Celestine, Jen.
Celestine circled herself in the photo. I have no idea how she managed to figure out where she was. *laugh* THIS RIDE WAS $10!!!!! And it was so awful, I spent half of it wth my eyes shut. *laughs*
*written @ 5:03 午後.