月曜日, 5月 26, 2008
1) I am in a very sour mood right now.
2) カップルはちとも好きじゃありません。(I shall write a very offending, judgemental and spiteful post regarding this one day.)
3) Actually, I did have the intention of watching Boston Legal.
4) People should turn off their computer when they are not using it. (Don't you want to be able to blame someone else when the world is 50 degrees everyday?)
5) Evon came over with her PS2 today! *beams*
6) And we watched Star Wars 2 (Attack of the clones) in the library today. *Laughs* (So old school! Ooh. Hayden Christiansen)
7) Need to exercise.
8) I kinda miss being alone with just Linda in the house. =/ (Staying with so many other people kinda tugs on my nerves sometimes)
9) Haven't watched Gilmore Girls in ages...
10) Whose Line Is It Anyway is an insanely good show!
11) Why won't these people just stop talking? (Headache. Ow.)
12) Wanna go home!
I'm going to retire to my room for a bit of peace and quiet.
*written @ 11:11 午後.
金曜日, 5月 23, 2008
Dawnie and me at my birthday dinner!
I love this picture. I look suspicious but not suspicious to an extent where I look dodgy.
Now you see me
and now you don't!
That wall is so cool.
My very first LEGAL cocktail.
Isn't this picture of Clay and Esther cool? Apart from the fact that I took it, it's just blurry enough to seem artistic. They couldn't decide whether to smile or look grumpy. Therefore, we have this.
Clay captures all our unglamourous moments.
See what I mean?
Gotta love this picture.
To quote Sep "It's because skinny people attract other skinny people."
Because nothing beats it.
Right. I did not wear the outfit shown after this to Tsunami. I was already in my PJs when Esther MADE me get dressed again to take pictures. Dawnie said there was no need to change my pants since Clay would only be taking pictures of our top half. How wrong she was! *laughs* Plus, I'm pretty sure that Dawnie and Esther were wearing pants to dinner.
Dawnie got me a Bratz ice-cream cake! It felt like I was turning 4. But I loved it! *laughs*
ESTHER IS MOLESTING ME. (I realise that Esther rhymes with molester.)XD
I totally didn't know what she was up to.
Cutting the cake and ignoring Esther.
Cake is hard.
SEE! Clay takes the most unglamourous shots.
The cake is Paddle Pop coloured! *beams*
Man this picture is kinky.
A moment where Dawnie seems to be giving Esther and I a lecture. *laughs*
Picture 3. *laughs*
Doesn't this look like one of the scenes from Growing Up? It's even complete with the laundry hanging in the background! *laughs* Although they never had such a cool water squirter.
Thanks to all who helped make my 18th an unforgettable day. *muah*
*written @ 4:20 午後.
水曜日, 5月 21, 2008
Random dinner picture. Esther made the salad and Dawnie made the mash and chicken wings. *beams* Clay (Esther's boyfriend who is the size of my arm) and I just watched. *laughs*
The pretty, pretty Esther!
Dawnie and I while waiting for "It happened in Vegas" to start.
While waiting for a table at Little Creatures! They're so cool- they make you wear a sparkly labelled hat so that they can identify you while you muck around while waiting for your table. (My. What a long sentence.) My hat got taken off by a seriously cute waiter when our turn came. *beams*
I would've put up a decent picture of Clay but... I looked more horrible than usual in every single picture with him. Besides, no one I know really needs to see Clay. *laughs*
Damn. Really should learn how to take prettier pictures.
*written @ 3:23 午後.
土曜日, 5月 17, 2008
Wouldn't life be so much better if beauty was more than skin deep? Think about it. There would be no irritating skinny models parading their irritating skinniness and pre-teen girls would stop trying to pretend that they actually have a bustline. Wouldn't the world be a much better place?
Women have been known to put themselves through extrodinary pain to conform to the impossible standards of beauty.For example: In China, women would actually bind their feet to attain that supposed feminine posture and look. It make come as shocking, but this was the rage not too long ago. I would give you more detail but I am far too lazy. The question is why. Why do women have to go through all that torture to morph themselves into something that's obviously not meant to be? What do women do to perfectly good eyebrows? We pluck them. Same with all the other areas of hair on our body. We desire a ridiculous body shape and abnormal features (Eg: Red lips, big eyes and whatnot). Why why why?
Why doesn't the male sex of our species have to do anything? All they do is whine and complain that girls wear too much make-up and are too obsessed with weight. They do that and still expect their partner to be nothing short of perfection. Alas, the irony.
Amazingly enough, even as I type this, I am contemplating what kind of new eyeliner I need. And yes. I did say need. *rolls eyes* In the end, woman is just another word for processed good. Natural beauty is but a load of rubbish because at the end of the day, beauty is undoubtably defined as a hell lot of pain.
Imagine. All that because I was feeling hideous. *laughs*
*written @ 11:47 午後.
月曜日, 5月 12, 2008
*/ 小豬 and his english....
*written @ 1:03 午前.
日曜日, 5月 11, 2008
*/ [HHS]080510-DON'T U EVER STOP
SEE! THAT. Is why I love Junno. I cannot believe that Hikaru still has that disgusting jacket with the orange cuffs.
*written @ 11:56 午後.
木曜日, 5月 08, 2008
1) I hate reading. (See. This is why I have so many magazines I can't read! All I have to do is look at the pictures. No words, no need to process. That is what relaxation is.)
2) I can't believe that I paid $24 AUD for 3 sandwiches on Tuesday.
3) An aussie born Romanian girl I know (Damaras) is getting married when she's 20. (Let's see... What will I be doing when I'm 20? Oh that's right, I'LL BE STUDYING.)
4) Utada Hikaru is the epitome of cool. (So is Ayumi, but she's a different kind of cool.)
5) There is a pimple on my eyebrow and it is annoying the hell out of me.
6) There was a show about breasts on Tv a moment ago. (*is amused*)
7) I need a cuddle. =3
8) Esther makes good chicken! *beams*
9) Esther's boyfriend is coming next week. (Great. There will be yet another skinny person in the house. WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!)
10) Audrey Hepburn is the 2nd most beautiful person ever. (The 1st is Mummy. Duh.)
11) HATE. MY. HAIR.
Argh. My obscene amount of pimples is annoying me. I am going to dump a large amount of pimple cream on them and then it's off to bed!
*written @ 10:59 午後.
火曜日, 5月 06, 2008
*written @ 10:57 午後.
土曜日, 5月 03, 2008
1) The Persimmon Tree by Bryce Courtenay
2) A Burberry scarf (In the original brown with checks design)
3) The silver Christian Louboutin maryjanes that I fell in love with at first sight
4) The quilted Chanel handbag with light blue lining (*sighs*)
5) A ring from the Christian Dior skull jewellary line
6) The pretty floating diamond necklace from Tiffiny and Co.
7) A blue Docomo mobile! (*twinkle in eye*)
8) Tommy Girl perfume
9) A yukata!
10) Bedroom slippers. (You'd need them if you were in my house too)
11) Sponser my haircut at Komachi? (How much can that cost you ask. *laughs*)
12) A Gucci book bag (Everyone has one. I want one! *laughs*)
13) New Haviannas. (This I really do need)
14) Junno/Hikaru/Hikaru(yups. there are 2 for a reason)/Toma
15) True Religon jeans (This is always here. *laughs*)
16) The red heart earrings from SWATCH
17) A dingly dangly for my mobile (It looks so... plain)
18) A new mobile (There was a blue one from sony that I kinda liked)
19) A backless top
22) A green bikini! *beams*
23) Really high topped sneakers
24) Face masks! (one can never have too many)
25) Burberry pumps (I saw this girl wear them today and AHHHH! So pretty.)
26) A Marc by Marc Jacobs bag (In red!*beams*)
27) Stila lip glaze in strawberry
28) Chanel nail polish in Cherry (PRETTY PLEASE?)
29) A supplmentary card
30) A debit card (I know I already have NETS but a debit just looks so much cooler.)
31) Zig Zag book 7 in chinese
32) A Crumpler lappie case in blue
33) Patterned wellingtons! (preferably checkered. Saw this girl wearing them and ooh. Cute!)
34) A power foundation brush
35) A japanese english, english japanese electronic dictionary
36) An Alice Nine poster! "o(>.<)o"
37) Funny face on DVD (It's the one with Audrey Hepburn)
36) Anything with Audrey Heburn (Except for breakfast at Tiffiny's. I already have that.)
37) Volumising mascara from Anna Sui
38) Anything from Anna Sui actually. *laughs*
39) Anything from Dolce and Gabana (LOVE D&G)
*written @ 4:38 午後.