火曜日, 7月 31, 2007
I would (In no particular order):
1) Have sex (Hey! It'll be extremely sad to die and not ever know what all the fuss is about.)
2) Eat all the Ben and Jerry's chocolatechip cookie dough that I can find
3) Slap cow (With every intention of passing whatever's killing me to her)
4) Kick mcbastard in the place which hurts most (And point and laugh after that)
5) Make a trip to JE and kiss every johnny in sight (Excluding Arashi, Kanjani8 and Kis-my-ft2)
6) Kiss Shirota (Oh oh Shirota! *teases Adrianna*)
7) Try a cigarette (It can't be that addictive can it?!)
8) Kiss Jiro and Wu Zun (My... I would do a lot of kissing... O.O)
9) Try to drive a car (It can't be that difficult)
10) Punch aaron in the face
11) Tell the people I love how much I love them
12) Snap Lena like the twig she is (Muahahaha! She's a model for Vivi magazine)
13) Try on a japanese school uniform (Lame I know)
14) Take a bath in the biggest tub I can find with bathsalts and everything!
15) Try on a wedding dress
16) Buy myself a pair of Jimmy Choos
17) BURN MY COUNCIL TIE AND STUFF THE ASHES DOWN MR SIM'S THROAT
Well... that's how far I got. Lame, I know.... But I'm only 17! So you can't blame me. *hummph*
Anyway. I've decided that Yamapi is the perfect guy. *nod nod* Not totally perfect, but you get what I mean. Adrianna/Sulin/Jie/Dawnie is probably screaming "NOOO!! Changmin/Toma/Rain/Kamenashi is the perfect man!" *laughs* But no. Yamapi is as close as it gets. Why? The guy doesn't smoke, have scandals, tattoos and gay tendencies (Or maybe I'm speaking too soon). And he's tall, has tufty hair (YAY), is a university student, can sing (Not fantastically, but it's good), can speak basic english (I think. Judging from the GYM period), and is buff.
Therefore! Yamapi is the perfect guy. (Till further notice)
*written @ 4:32 午後.
金曜日, 7月 27, 2007
Actually... there is a cute guy. He works in the korean convenient store near my house! *laughs* Dawnie doesn't think he's cute though... =/ But he was so bouncy!
Me (+ Dawnie) : *walks into store in search of ice-cream*
Korean guy: Aneonghaseyo! (sp?) What are you looking for?
Me: *heads towards the ice-cream freezer while wondering why he's not giving the caucasian in the store the same bouncy treatment*
Korean guy: I can recommend! *Carries on to squeal about which flavour is nice*
Me: Hm... *grabs my favourite flavour and one which he recommended and heads to the cashier*
Korean guy (At the cashier): Do you want any candy? *points at dish of mints and bounces slightly*
*laughs* So cute! So... bouncy! He kinda reminds me of Panda.... *hm...*
You have no idea how difficult it is to get up for school! When my alarm rings (It's the POTC theme song), I huddle in the warmest corner of my bed and stick one of my feet out slowly (to test the temperature). This usually makes me squeal and pull my foot back in again. *laughs* I then proceed to jump out of bed in one shot and run to the bathroom-lest I decide to go back into hibernation again. *nods*
*written @ 9:31 午後.
水曜日, 7月 25, 2007
*/ Ya-Ya-yah Itoshi no Playgirl SC 061105
3 reasons that Horikoshi High is my favourite school! (Shoon graduated this year)
*written @ 8:48 午後.
*/ Hikaru solo
This is the reason I would kill to get into Horikoshi High. My Hikaru. Mine!
*written @ 8:33 午後.
*/ Honey To Darling! Sub 
ARHHHH!!! I'LL COOK FOR YOU SHOON!!! Right. I should stop this. I sound nuts.
*written @ 8:20 午後.
*/ Honey To Darling! Sub 
I wanna be carried by Shoon too!!! =( *laughs* He's so cute!!! I wanna be married to him like Massu! *beams*
*written @ 8:18 午後.
*/ Honey To Darling! Sub
Shoon was the very first Johnny's I found! And I still like him as much as I did before!
*written @ 7:35 午後.
火曜日, 7月 24, 2007
Sisters! (I know I look like a pig)
Jie and I! (She's thinks I look older than her)
Dawnie and me
Guess who's Daddy's favourite girl? *beams*
The hmm... face
*written @ 10:00 午後.
月曜日, 7月 23, 2007
1) If magazines like to tell women that it's alright to be fat, why do they still use models that look like sticks?
2) Why is it that australians are so slow in doing things!? (Like, have a sense of urgency people!)
3) Why do all korean shows have the same plot?
4) Why is it so difficult to get a cute and decent boyfriend?! ( It's like looking for a freaking dodo strolling on the sidewalk)
5) I wonder... What was it that drove Britney Spears crazy?
6) Why do people like Bugis Street?
7) What's the point of building the floating platform?
*written @ 9:38 午後.
土曜日, 7月 21, 2007
Yes. I am trying very hard to keep my violent tendencies to myself.
*written @ 12:29 午前.
木曜日, 7月 19, 2007
Right. We are all aware of the 7% GST we have to pay when we go shopping. It's expensive, uncalled for and makes things extrememly difficult for poor people like me. *nod nod* Technically, it doesn't really affect me since I'm mostly in Perth but one still can't help asking why. Singapore's standard of living is already so high! Why is there a need to add to the cost of things? Does the increase in GST mean that there also an increase in salaries? Hm... If there isn't, then it really isn't fair is it? Sure, a 2% increase may not seem a lot when compared to tax in the US (10%). But! What people earn here is so much less! And stuff was already expensive enough. (Do you know of any other country with people willing to pay like $120 for a bikini?) So. The question is: "where does all that extra GST go?" Hint: 1)Ferris wheel 2) Random floating stadium. Do we really need all that? The ferris wheel-What is the point in that exactly? Just because London has one does not mean that Singapore needs it. I asked Jie about it and she told me it was for tourism purposes. Which make no sense at all. *Pfft* I mean, would you travel to London just to sit on it's massive ferris wheel? The majority wouldn't. And the floating stadium. What's up with that? What was so wrong with the national stadium that it needed to be torn down? It wasn't used enough they said. Well! Will the random floating stadium be used more? *rolls eyes*
I rest my case.
Hee... I shall christian my newly acquired nintendo lite.... JUNNO!! *laughs* Mainly because I love Junno and I love my new nintendo lite. *beams* It's light blue and it's pretty! Just like how Junno is pretty! =X
You know... You'd think that people are more concerned about being liked. But in reality, we are all obsessed with being hated. *nod nod* I mean, life would be so boring if everyone liked each other! If you know who Xiaxue is, you would have read her recent posts. She's really direct about disliking people. *nod nod* And all the teeny bloggers she flamed are obsessed with being hated. It's... fascinating!
I actually think I'll be pretty good at psychology.
*written @ 11:59 午後.
水曜日, 7月 18, 2007
The fear of what once was.
What I see now isn't real,
Not to the hand who held the dagger.
*written @ 11:42 午後.
月曜日, 7月 16, 2007
Pictures up soon!
*written @ 11:33 午前.
月曜日, 7月 09, 2007
*written @ 11:27 午後.
日曜日, 7月 08, 2007
The human species is the only species in the world who would willingly cause themselves pain (and kill each other. But that's another matter). Ironic isn't it? And we're supposed to be the lucky ones. *rolls eyes* Take jogging for example. I went jogging today and am currently nursing 2 aching knees and the possiblity of not being able to walk tomorrow. Amazing isn't it? The amount of pain humans are willing to put themselves through. For what? For beauty, for money we will never spend... The list is endless. So. Why do we do it? *ponders* I would type a whole page on how stupid it is, but I'm an idiot who inflicted the pain on myself and ended up with 2 busted knees.
*sighs* If God won't make me skinny, why won't he make everyone fat?!
*written @ 10:38 午後.
水曜日, 7月 04, 2007
1. Color of most clothes you own?
Hm... It's a pretty good mix but I think most of my clothes are black.
2. Number of pillows you sleep with?
2 pillows and 3 doggies! Right. My bed is officially too crowded.
3. Where are you right now?
At home in front of my computer pocrestinating.
4. What are you doing 12 AM last night?
Erm... Getting ready for bed. Don't make me go into detail. *Decides that Jie is laughing and pokes her*
5. How old will you be in 10 years?
27! Oms. That's old!
6. What do you think you'll be doing in 15 years?
Hopefully... Being paid to lie.
7. Do you have braces?
Did. And I'm thankful.
8. Are you paranoid?
Me. Paranoid. Hahahahahahahaha! That's funny.
9. Describe your wallet?
Shiny red with a picture on the back.
10. Your alarm clock?
You mean Taiyou? Z610i
11. Your hair?
Er... Shoulder length, funny coloured and foofy! *beams*
12. Tooth brush?
Blue and white.
13. What color are your eyes?
14. Unforgettable enemy?
I don't have enemies. I just have people who I think are a complete waste of space.
15. First play/musical/performance?
16. Last movie seen in cinema?
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
17. Last person you yelled at?
I can't remember. Oms! I haven't yelled at anyone in a long, long time. Amazing...
18. Last crush?
=D. Currently, it's Kawai Fumito from ABC
19. Last shoes worn?
My brown converse sneakers.
20. Last ice cream eaten?
A melon flavoured popsicle from the korean store downstairs. *slurps*
21. Last word written by hand?
I think it was country. ( I just had my econs exam)
22. Last time you wanted to die?
Let's see... I think it was somewhere between inflation and economic growth.
23. When was the last time you went out at night?
24. What was the last song you heard?
Fight for you by Golf and Mike.
25. What is it about the opposite sex?
God only made men because vibrators can't repair things.
26. What do you want to do now?
27. What’s the first thing you ate this morning?
Half an orange! There is no food in the house.
28. What’s the one song you'll never get over?
The theme song of the very first Digimon series.
30. Fav day of the week?
Happy Birthday to Jin! Whose picture I won't put because he is a manwhore.
*written @ 12:44 午後.
火曜日, 7月 03, 2007
1) I can't study crap like econs and physical science while anticipating Friday. I JUST CAN'T!
2) I want a really cute, nice and exotic boyfriend too! (I'll settle for Hikaru though! *laughs*)
3) Why hasn't Ya3 come out with a CD yet?! WHY
4) Sunita's mocha is really really addictive. *nod nod*
5) There is no food in the house. And I have no idea what I'm going to eat for the next 3 days.
6) Adrianna! Can you please send me Strawberry sex? I lost it while reformatting Jennifer. Onegai!
7) Great. I feel like muching something when there isn't anything to munch.
8) My new favourite word is dubious. *laughs*
9) I want a nintendo DS! (This is all Belle's fault)
10) Stupid *(&*(&^#%^$&% econs
11) For a moment, I seriously thought of going to take my bio paper in my PJs. (It was just for 2 hours!)
12) Right. I am going to try to study. Probably am going to give up and heck it but... let's just try.
*written @ 12:46 午後.